Thursday, July 21, 2011

The internet. It angers me sometimes.

Well, I must admit that I am no internet pro, but I hate having to go through a bit of BS just to join a message board.
I've been trying to set up my account over at the Bryco forums to discuss my latest project. Apparently there is already a thread started in honor of the project, but I can't respond or anything, despite registering for the forum.
Argh.

It might be that I saw this video earlier, and I'm still a little angry at how that whole scene went down.. Thanks to Lawdog for sharing the video

4 comments:

  1. I posted about your trouble over there so that the guys managing the SNS board can fix whatever forum problem you're having.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dave_H.
    I registered (which was a PITA, btw, as it wouldn't allow my gmail address to go through, so I had to get an email set up with my cable company), and I got an email back saying my registration would have to be approved by a mod or administrator or whatever.
    I was starting to think they weren't interested in new members. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't fix it myself, but have raised the issue with the admin. Good luck with this project, as it's long been needed!

    Farmkid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Farmkid,

    Thanks for the help and well-wishing. I got notification earlier today that my account there was active.:)
    Patience is a virtue, but I am apparently lacking in that department. :)

    ReplyDelete