Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Update

I've been a bit busy machining a couple of Suomi bolts and doing some other small work and haven't gotten much else done. I have gotten a handful of people who are taking advantage of my offer to help with Suomi parts kits, and it's nice to meet some of you who have emailed me.
I am done with the school semester and have a little more time on my hands now, but the last couple of weeks have been absolutely maddening. The garage and my projects have been calling me, but I've had my nose stuck in the books instead.
Unfortunately, my sister-in-law was diagnosed with congestive heart failure the other day, so I've been busy with that and likely will be for the rest of the week until she gets out of surgery. If you're a mind, kind thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

I should have some build pics up in a few days, as soon as I get through this week.
More later, as I get to it.......

2 comments:

  1. Well, first things first, and your S-I-L definitely comes first. Projects can wait. Best wishes heading her way!

    fk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has made it through surgery just fine and is going through physical therapy now.
      Things are getting back to normal now.....

      Delete